STATE OF NEW MEXICO
COUNTY OF BERNALILLO
SECOND JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
STATE OF NEW MEXICO ex rel.,
HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT and
ORDER VACATING AND RESCHEDULING HEARING ON JANUARY 30, 2019
THIS MATTER came before the Court upon Petitioner’s Emergency Motion to Stop Visitation on December 10, 2018. Petitioner, Melanie Silva, is represented by Henson Law LLC (Karin L. Henson) and Respondent, Nathan Barela, is pro se. The Court being fully advised in the premises FINDS AND ORDERS:
1. The Court has jurisdiction over the parties, the parties’ minor child and subject matter hereto.
2. A hearing on Petitioner’s Emergency Motion to Stop Visitation is scheduled for
January 30, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. for 30 minutes.
3. Counsel for Petitioner has been unable to give Respondent pro se notice by publication through the Health City Sun.
4. The hearing scheduled for January 30, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. should be vacated and rescheduled to allow Counsel for Petitioner to ensure that notice is given to Respondent pro se via publication.
5. The hearing scheduled for January 30, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. is hereby vacated and rescheduled for
April 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
This is the only notice the parties will receive.
/s/ Deborah Davis Walker ???????
Division Court Judge Division XXII
/s/ Karin L. Henson
Karin L. Henson
Attorney for Petitioner
3620 Wyoming Blvd., NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Phone: (505) 636-8856
fax: (S05) 636-8867
HCS Pub. March 15, 22, 2019